Error when updating from 4.5.11 to 4.6.3

Hello,
I have been trying to update my instance from version 4.5.11 to 4.6.3 for a few weeks now. However, this always fails with the error mentioned above.
I have no idea what the problem is.

Post-processing ‘signature_captures/node_modules/signature_pad/docs/js/signature_pad.umd.js’ failed!

Traceback (most recent call last):

• File “/opt/mayan-edms/bin/mayan-edms.py”, line 22, in *
  • main()*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/bin/mayan-edms.py”, line 18, in main*
  • execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/core/management/init.py”, line 442, in execute_from_command_line*
  • utility.execute()*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/core/management/init.py”, line 436, in execute*
  • self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py”, line 412, in run_from_argv*
  • self.execute(*args, *cmd_options)
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py”, line 458, in execute*
  • output = self.handle(*args, *options)
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mayan/apps/common/management/commands/common_perform_upgrade.py”, line 18, in handle*
  • instance.do_perform_upgrade(*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mayan/apps/common/management/base.py”, line 119, in do_perform_upgrade*
  • self.do_install_dependencies()*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mayan/apps/common/management/base.py”, line 97, in do_install_dependencies*
  • management.call_command(*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/core/management/init.py”, line 194, in call_command*
  • return command.execute(*args, *defaults)
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py”, line 458, in execute*
  • output = self.handle(*args, *options)
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mayan/apps/appearance/management/commands/appearance_prepare_static.py”, line 31, in handle*
  • return super().handle(*options)
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/contrib/staticfiles/management/commands/collectstatic.py”, line 209, in handle*
  • collected = self.collect()*
  • File “/opt/mayan-edms/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/contrib/staticfiles/management/commands/collectstatic.py”, line 154, in collect*
  • raise processed*
    whitenoise.storage.MissingFileError: The file ‘signature_captures/node_modules/signature_pad/docs/js/signature_pad.umd.js.map’ could not be found with <whitenoise.storage.CompressedManifestStaticFilesStorage object at 0x7ff2c032e4f0>.

The JS file ‘signature_captures/node_modules/signature_pad/docs/js/signature_pad.umd.js’ references a file which could not be found:

• signature_captures/node_modules/signature_pad/docs/js/signature_pad.umd.js.map*

This is still a local installation, not a Docker installation. I have already completed the Docker installation in another VM and it works in the latest version. I would also use this if the installation is running with Traefik and SSL. Currently I can’t get any further with this either, as no certificate is generated and I can’t access the instance via SSL.

This is still a local installation, not a Docker installation.

Local/direct installs are not supported.

Tutorial on enabling SSL via reverse proxy

Installing Mayan EDMS on Vultr with a GoDaddy domain and Let’s Encrypt SSL via Traefik

In the future please restrict posts to one topic and the title relevant to the body of the post for the benefit of the other users.

Unfortunately your answer doesn’t help me …

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.