Welcome to the Mayan EDMS community forum

The previous forum powered by phpBB had to be retired. In place we now have a self hosted Discourse server.

We hope you find this change pleasant and productive.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you for your persistence and for for getting the forum back. Let’s make this better than before. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for bringing the forum back!

One question regarding the old forum: Are you still trying to migrate the old posts or make them available somewhere for reference? The old forum contains a lot of knowledge and it would be a pity if this would be lost now for good. Moreover I would need to know if I should create new posts for open threads from the old forums or if there is still a chance to get the old threads back somehow? Thank you!

2 Likes

Are you still trying to migrate the old posts or make them available somewhere for reference?

We attempted to migrate the posts but could not find a way to do that automatically. A migration, if it were to happen, would have to be done manually.

Moreover I would need to know if I should create new posts for open threads from the old forums or if there is still a chance to get the old threads back somehow?

Since the prospect of a migration is low, please go ahead and re-post any previous open topics.

Thank you.

Hi Roberto,

How do you know?

Re-post is a good idea, but then I need to access the old forum. is there an url to access it still?

Hi,

For now, one possibility would be to use Wayback Machine : Wayback Machine.

1 Like