Released: October 25, 2023
Removed obsolete example settings from the default .env file. The example object storage variables were outdated.
Added note explaining the direct deployment installation method is no longer supported.
Migrated and extended chapters to the Knowledge base:
- Appearance troubleshooting
- Authentication troubleshooting
- Autoadmin troubleshooting
- Documents troubleshooting
- Docker troubleshooting
- Dynamic search syntax
- File caching troubleshooting
- Mirroring troubleshooting
- Platform troubleshooting
Fixed authenticated mailers. The Django SMTP backend was not loading the credentials correctly which caused attempts to send email to fail in with several SMTP providers.
Fixes the select2 widget in the metadata edit workflow action form. Advanced selection of the metadata now works as expected.
- Merge version 4.4.9 changes.
- Load test mailers classes by path and not my import.