Kubernetes deployment

Hello Mayan team,

I tested Mayan with docker and I was impressed by the capabilities and architecture of this tool ! I’m now looking to deploy it in a K8S cluster. For this, I started from the last updated helm chart. I have several questions.
The documentation does not clearly detail the necessary components as prerequisites for the deployment to work. Maybe I looked wrong, is there this information somewhere in the official documentation?
Why does the default chart configuration not contain the same environment variables as the default docker configuration? I am talking in particular about the variables MAYAN_CELERY_BROKER_URL, MAYAN_CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND, MAYAN_DATABASES, MAYAN_LOCK_MANAGER_BACKEND_ARGUMENTS ?

Thanks for your help !

The installation chapter of the docs mention this about Kubernetes.

For enterprise installations.

This installation method requires deeper Docker knowledge and requires additional software products like load balancers, object storage, container registries, monitoring, among others.

Each enterprise deployment is unique and there is no single recommendation or guidance that applies to all. For this reason information on scaling up is not provided as it alone would be the topic for an entire book.

If you or your organization needs to scale Mayan EDMS beyond what is possible with a default installation, commercial services are available and performed by members of the core team.

We have helped hundreds of companies scale up Mayan EDMS to host millions of documents with unlimited growth potential as well as creating high availability and fault tolerant deployments.

We would love to meet you and your team to have a discussion. For more details, visit Mayan EDMS

I’m guessing you’ll get Kubernetes support only via a paid option.