- The way text searches is done has been improved and the test cases increased. Explicit support for the 'AND' operand has been added.
- Previously it was possible to index documents using the OCR text and parsed text but required rebuilding the indexes after the OCR completed. Support has been added to trigger a reindex when the OCR or text parsing processing finishes. Example index template based on OCR: https://wiki.mayan-edms.com/index.php?t ... CR_content
- All documentation links now point to the new self hosted version at docs.mayan-edms.com.
- The Docker image adds two new Redis config entries to disable saving the database and to only provision 1 database. This lowers memory and CPU usage.
- Links for the Wiki and the Forum are included in the about view.
- The document link in the fancybox overlay caption is now correctly disabled if the document is in the trash.
- The dropzone CSS is now loaded from its own package instead of being included in with Mayan's CSS. This reduces the initial HTML traffic.
- HTML entities are now stripped from the window title. This is purely cosmetic change.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This is bug fix version and user are encouraged to upgrade if using another version from the 3.1.x series.