Status: End of life
Update Django from version 2.2.24 to 2.2.28.
Updated the subject and body fields of the document email workflow action to be optional.
The WorkflowAction added an official way to migrate old workflow actions. This this method to migrate existing EmailAction workflow actions. This removes the need to a subclass and avoids a double entry in the workflow state action selection dropdown.
The custom status code used for AJAX redirection is now configurable via the APPEARANCE_AJAX_REDIRECTION_CODE settings. The default value of the setting is 278 to retain backward compatibility.
The search model reference used for the search view and API are now unified and well defined using new SEARCH_MODEL_NAME_KWARG constant.
The search model attribute to be passed to the search view and API is the primary key (pk) and not the name.
The default Sentry client traces_sample_rate was reduced from 0.25 to 0.05.
Improvement to the new document link condition logic we backported from the 4.2 branch. These changes ensure that the new document and file links access work like their respective views. The links will be active only when the access is granted for the source as well as the document/document type.
- Merged changes from version 4.0.22:
- Remove usage of flat values list in document checkout manager.
- Remove usage of flat values_list queryset in metadata managers module.
- Cleanup markup of the confirmation form.
- Remove redundant modal close button.
- Fix search proxies method decorator.
- Reorganize converter office MIME type list.
- Improve metadata validation error message.
- Don\'t display API URL links to indexing instance and template parents that are also root nodes as these are not accessible.
- Remove repeated partition file close call.
- Add keyword argument to self.stderr and self.stdout usage.
- In FilteredRelatedFieldMixin, split retrieval of the queryset to avoid the exception handler from capturing an AttributeError that it shouldn\'t.
- Add keyword arguments to zip file calls.
Backward incompatible changes
- GitLab issue #1102 Decrease acl functionnaility from version 4.0.15 to 4.1.x 4.2.x when add create document right