Requirements updated to specify Python version 3.6 to 3.9.
Django updated from version 3.2.11 to 3.2.12.
- Merge improvements from version 4.1.6.
- Append the text "signed" to the label of a signed document file instead of using the temporary filename used during signing.
- Ensure the signed document file is used when the file downloaded is requested and when calculating the signed document file checksum. Solves issue in forum post 6149. Thanks to forum user @qra for the report and debug information.
- Update IMAP source store commands to be optional.
- Update email sources SSL checkbox to be optional.
- Undo POP3 source context manager changes from commit c19040491e20c9a783ae6191613bc8c5f7acb038. It seems Python\'s email libraries do not have feature parity. imaplib was updated to support context managers but poplib was not.
Backward incompatible changes
- Renaming of the mimetype app to mime_types.
Removal of the .api.get_mimetype function. The process now requires instantiating the configure MIME type backend and calling the get_mime_type method:
from mayan.apps.mime_types.classes import MIMETypeBackend MIMETypeBackend.get_backend_instance().get_mime_type(...)
- Search model names are now specified in lower case in the user interface URL or in the search API URL.