Error log entries are now created for objects that existed before the last error log changes. This fixes the ErrorLogPartition matching query does not exist issue.
Fixed email sources processing a single message but performing cleanup on multiple messages. The intended behavior is restored which is to process one message and clean up the processed message only.
Context managers are now used for the IMAP and POP3 sources to perform automatic cleanup and remove the possibility of orphaned descriptors. This update also fixed the reference to shared_uploaded_files before the variable being available.
The workflow template now exposes the auto_launch field via the REST API.
The EmailAction subclass was added for backwards compatibility with existing email workflow state actions.
- Fix CAA document links. Closes GitLab issue #1068. Thanks to Matthias Löblich (@startmat) for the report.
- Remove superfluous apostrophe character in sort heading markup.
- Expose the checkout datetime, expiration datetime and user fields via the REST API. Thanks to forum user @qra for the request.
- Fix GitLab CI upgrade test stage.
- Add integrations settings module.
- Print configuration path value when failing to access error is raised.
- Fix references to the SourceBackendSANEScanner source backend class.
Backward incompatible changes