We've pushed back a few planned additions to this version in order to speed up the release of the database conversion changes, the web based settings editor and the browser image caching changes. We are writing the 3.1 release notes right now and updating the documentation. You can read what's going to be available soon here: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edm ... es/3.1.rst
The nightly Docker image will be available in a about an hour when the tests complete and can be downloaded here: registry.gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms:nightly
Many people are awaiting these updates and are asking us to forgo the release candidate stage. If you could help us out testing the "versions/next" branch it will go a long way to speed up the release of 3.1 final.
1 post • Page 1 of 1