Mayan DMS - CRM Integration

Questions, comments, discussions. Over time certain topics might be moved to their own category.
Bastian

Mayan DMS - CRM Integration

Post by Bastian »

Hi Forum,

while looking for a CRM and DMS I've stumbled upon Mayan EDMS.

I would like to know who has integrated Mayan into which CRM software and how well that works.

Any help or info is very appreciated

Regards,
Bastian
rosarior
Developer
Developer

Re: Mayan DMS - CRM Integration

Post by rosarior »

Hi,

As far as I know there are no examples of CRM + Mayan integrations. We don't support CMIS because of a lack of expertise on the subject so CMS integration is also lacking. There are however many examples on the web using the REST API integration.
BlackMyth

Post by BlackMyth »

Bastian wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:38 pm Hi Forum,

while looking for a CRM and DMS I've stumbled upon Mayan EDMS.

I would like to know who has integrated Mayan into which CRM software and how well that works.

Any help or info is very appreciated

Regards,
Bastian
I don't want to dissuade you from learning how to self-host; on the contrary, I want to encourage you to do so. However, I would strongly advise you to begin learning with something other than a self-hosted enterprise level document management product in the cloud (available by anybody) for your home and side business without first understanding how it all works and how to safeguard it.

Pick something popular that people host in the cloud, such as WordPress, ghost blogging platform, or something like, and play around with it because it comes with a wealth of documentation and tips on how to put it up, hosting provider recommendations, and everything else.
Bastian

Post by Bastian »

As my official post already being quite old i already have a working solution.

My CRM and Mayan are self hosted and only accessible locally or by VPN. The integration of Mayan was done using the hooks provided by the CRM and done Python scripts calling the Mayan rest API.

Regards
Bastian