- API - Fix an error when accessing some API entry points without being authenticated. Accessing API endpoints without being authenticated will now always return empty results.
- Cabinets - Tweaked the jstree component’s appearance to cope with long labels. Added a scrollbar, reduced the font size, switched to a sans serif font, and reduced padding. Thanks for forum user @briboe for the report. Workflow actions to add and remove documents from cabinets was added.
- Dependencies -The Django version used was updated to version 1.11.24. The jQuery version used was updated to version 3.4.1. Both as fully backwards compatible with their previous versions.
- OCR -Support was added to delete the content of document’s OCR or parsed content. Events for both situations was added allowing content deletion to be used as workflow transition triggers.
- Docker - A missing recursive option was added to the Docker entrypoint command “chown” to change the ownership of files when specifying a custom UID or GID. Closes GitLab issue #668. Thanks to John Wice (@brilthor) for the report. Two fonts were added to the Docker image to support rendering Chinese office documents. Closes GitLab issue #666. Thanks to javawcy (@javawcy) and forum user @leoliu for the report and help closing this issue.
- Usability - Descriptions for screenreaders was added via image alt tag. The user interface will also now allow scaling.
Python packages available at: https://pypi.org/project/mayan-edms/3.2.8/ and installable via:
Full release notes: https://docs.mayan-edms.com/releases/3.2.8.html
Code: Select all
pip install mayan-edms==3.2.8