[SOLVED] DOCUMENTS_LANGUAGE_CODES crushes the docker container

When things don't work as they should.
j_arquimbau

[SOLVED] DOCUMENTS_LANGUAGE_CODES crushes the docker container

Post by j_arquimbau »

Hi:

This has happened to me a couple of times and I think it's a bug in the list stated on the subject. When accessing languages codes via Settings -> Documents -> DOCUMENTS_LANGUAGE_CODES and remove them all to just leave - eng and - esp, and then reboot the system to apply changes, it won't be able to load. After I modified the config.yml file to insert ALL (otherwise it would'nt work) the available languages (as factory settings),it would then start normally.

I'm quite newbi to docker, mayan etc. If someone guides me on how to get the logs, I'll happily post them.

Cheers!

rosarior
Developer
Developer

Re: DOCUMENTS_LANGUAGE_CODES crushes the docker container

Post by rosarior »

Hi,

thanks for the report.

The "esp" code doesn't correlate to any language in the library. If you are trying to use English and Spanish the codes would be "eng" and "spa".

The way the form is initialized was updated to avoid invalid language codes from stopping the startup process. Also a warning will be logged for invalid languages.

Thanks for the heads up.

https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edm ... 747ca10fbe
2020-02-20_20-30.png
2020-02-20_20-30.png (34.22 KiB) Viewed 296 times

j_arquimbau

Re: DOCUMENTS_LANGUAGE_CODES crushes the docker container

Post by j_arquimbau »

Thank you very much! I don’t understand why I was thinking of esp instead of spa, but glad you saw that mistake and that it was useful to improve the prevention of mistakes!