Yes I think is is completely my own fault but after the last update to (3.3.12 i think) I was a bit confused about the upgrade manual and used the wrong part I guess... Anyhow... i ended up with an empty document_storage. I can still search the document of course.
I was having trouble that my documents from the watch folder where not removed after absorption of mayan. Finally I found out that the folder itself was under a wrong user. While finding a solution I might also have emptied the document_storage although I doubt it. Some of the update scripts I figured must have done this.
So my question is, how to best *empty the db* and reinsert all documents to the *watch_folder*.
EDIT: The next time i will make a backup the document_storage folder!
When things don't work as they should.
1 post • Page 1 of 1