User Mailer Log Entry

When things doesn't work as they should.
Krzysztof

User Mailer Log Entry

Post by Krzysztof » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Roberto, thank you for the release of version 3.1.7.

I have to make a register of documents. I put data from the Mayan database into a table made in Flask. I have a problem with the table mailer_usermailerlogentry, because the data does not want to be saved in it. Could you please advise how I should deal with this?

I also noticed that Mayan does not want to accept several addresses at once to send the documents, although this is encouraged by the description - 'Can be multiple addresses separated by comma or semicolon'.

Regards,
Krzysztof

rosarior

Re: User Mailer Log Entry

Post by rosarior » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:55 pm

Hi, thanks for the report.

The multiple email address issue has been resolved and will be available in the 3.1.8 release being worked on.

I don't follow the issue with the mailer database table, can you expand on the problem? Thanks.

Krzysztof

Post by Krzysztof » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Roberto,

The issue with the mailer database table is that, after sending a message with an attached document the information about it is not saved in the database - the table remains empty.

Regards,
Krzysztof

rosarior

Post by rosarior » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:53 am

If a mailer profile is causing errors the errors accumulate in the error log to avoid in debug. As soon as the mailer profile is able to send a message the error log is cleared to avoid space waste and confuse admins with outdated error messages.