Rest API: Detailed list of signatures [COMPLETED]

Requests for new functionality or improvements in existing functionality. Please provide clear descriptions of your request, an example or if possible a real life scenario.
qra

Rest API: Detailed list of signatures [COMPLETED]

Post by qra »

Hi. I would to get a detailed list of document signatures. I use the documents_versions_signatures_detached_list and documents_versions_signatures_embedded_list functions. Unfortunately, they do not contain information of key (e.g. user id, creation and expiration dates, id), so I use the keys_list function to get this data. The keys_list function always returns key_data, including for security keys. It is a security issue for me if I need to have access to all private keys in order to view the signatures.

I can see three solutions:
1. Create a new Rest API function to read / download key_data and remove this data from the documents_versions_signatures_detached_list and documents_versions_signatures_embedded_list functions. Disadvantage of the solution: I see all users with keys.
2. Allow both keys to be stored at the same time. Now only the security key or the public key can be stored. Disadvantage of the solution: I see all users with private keys.
3. Add extra data (without key_data) to functions:
- documents_versions_signatures_detached_list,
- documents_versions_signatures_detached_read,
- documents_versions_signatures_embedded_list,
- documents_versions_signatures_embedded_read.
Of course, if the key is stored in the Mayan EDMS.

Currently, in Mayan EDMS, I only store public keys and upload detached signatures, but it's troublesome.
rosarior
Developer
Developer

Re: Rest API: Detailed list of signatures

Post by rosarior »

Implemented with the commit: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edm ... b12446f85f

Thanks for the request!
2021-04-03_04-40.png
2021-04-03_04-40.png (99.67 KiB) Viewed 164 times