Mayan EDMS only shows django suite admin page?

Questions, comments, discussions. Over time certain topics might be moved to their own category.
darkcloud784

Mayan EDMS only shows django suite admin page?

Post by darkcloud784 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:06 am

So I'm completely new to Mayan EDMS, I've installed everything in accordance to the wiki basic installation method as well as I've tried the docker script method and each time it starts the django suite webapp and I do not get to mayan edms (unless this is part of the installation and I did not realize it). Can anyone assist/provide guidance?

rosarior

Re: Mayan EDMS only shows django suite admin page?

Post by rosarior » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:16 am

What URL are you using to access the installation? It should not contain any path after the IP address + port (if any other than 80).

Can you post the debug info?

from Docker:

Code: Select all

docker logs <mayan container>
If installed the direct install the log file will be in /var/log/supervisor

wesss

Post by wesss » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:39 pm

I just set up Mayan using the docker-compose file from gitlab. It always redirects to /admin. If I remove the /admin, it just puts it back.
Not sure how to get around this /admin redirect... So I'm was also stuck at the django suite admin page.

I cleared cookies, simplified my nginx reverse proxy, and that cleared it up. I think is was a cookie that was set for the base domain, rather than the subdomain I'm using for Mayan EDMS.

jphermans

Post by jphermans » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:01 pm

I have the same problem. When I use the internal IP address everything is ok.
When I use a domain name I get the same screen (domain.name/admin). I have setup a reverse proxy on my sinology 918 nas and running mayan in a docker container.