Automatic metadata?

Questions, comments, discussions. Over time certain topics might be moved to their own category.
Heinzelchen

Automatic metadata?

Post by Heinzelchen »

As stated in viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1599 there are plans for automatic metadata, that are not yet implemented. I'm currently in search of automatically applying a received date on contracts, letters and bills. Maybe even a contractor-metadata. In the mentioned thread there is however written that there are already scripts from third parties. Are there any scripts you can point me to? Thanks in advance for any tips and help!
m42e

Re: Automatic metadata?

Post by m42e »

Hi,

Well I don't really like self promoting, but maybe this is what you are looking for. https://github.com/m42e/mayan-automatic-metadata
It could help you creating automatic metadata and tags for your documents.

You may give it a try, if you did not succeed or have questions, do not hesitate to ping me.
michael
Developer
Developer

Post by michael »

@m42e Thanks for creating and sharing the project. I've added it to a new forum we just created to showcase third party apps and projects. Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1868

Feel free to add any more details or anything else you think might be of interest to other users about your project.

Thank you.
m42e

Post by m42e »

Thanks a lot.
I will add some information about it.
Heinzelchen

Post by Heinzelchen »

Interesting, thanks a lot! I will try to dig into it! :-)