Index creation guide

Questions, comments, discussions. Over time certain topics might be moved to their own category.
KevinPawsey

Index creation guide

Post by KevinPawsey » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Is there somewhere that I can get a list of Index variables that I can use?

I have the following index at the moment:

Code: Select all

{% if "Kevin" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Kevin{% endif %}
{% if "Marta" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Marta{% endif %}
{% if "Barry" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Dad{% endif %}
{% if "Adam" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Adam{% endif %}
{% if "Danny" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Danny{% endif %}
This works fine... but what I want to do is exclude a certain Cabinet from this index, so I changed it to the following:

{% if document.cabinets.content != "Magazines" %}
{% if "Kevin" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Kevin{% endif %}
{% if "Marta" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Marta{% endif %}
{% if "Barry" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Dad{% endif %}
{% if "Adam" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Adam{% endif %}
{% if "Danny" in document.latest_version.ocr_content|join:" " %}Danny{% endif %}
{% endif %}
... but this doesn't appear to be excluding the documents in the cabinet named.

I have had a look at the "Available Attributes" on the index tree creation page, but none of them mention cabinets, and the only other reference to the index examples that I can find is

document.cabinets.count
which will just return how many cabinets the document is in, not the specific cabinet.

Anyway, I am keen to get started with creating indexes now I have EDMS running fully, I just need a bit of a push in the right direction :D

Thanks for any help that people may be able to give.

Kevin