New run of Mayan EDMS Professional Edition licenses

Questions, comments, discussions. Over time certain topics might be moved to their own category.
rosarior

New run of Mayan EDMS Professional Edition licenses

Post by rosarior » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 pm

After a lot of work we are in the final stretch merging the codebases of all the forks and products that have joined Mayan EDMS.

These include Paperless.Ink, Paperattor and Open Paperless. We've merged all these codebases with the initial Professional Edition of Mayan EDMS.

We will be enabling the sales form for a new set of licenses. We will limit this run of licenses to 100 to be able to closely monitor for issues that may have escaped this initial merge.

The most notable difference is that the Professional Edition now uses the user interface of what was Open Paperless.

As a thank you for your patience we will be pricing this run of licenses to just $1.

Stay tuned for the announcement.

kaktux

Re: New run of Mayan EDMS Professional Edition licenses

Post by kaktux » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 am

Although i would use mayan private - and probably never (unless i get a unicorn idea :P) for more then easily sorting my own documents - so proffessional probably is overkill for that my question would be: is there an rss feed to stay on track with general news about mayan so you don't miss important announcements? Guess i am to lazy to look here daily - but i got an rss reader running that keeps me up to date.

btw. if you are interested: the "alternatives" you are facing - at least thats the ones i consider: openpaperwork (open source) and eco dms (closed) - but with an affordable and quite easy to install (and linux supporting) "consumer" product - and maybe nextcloud if Full Text Search gest improved. Others i currently consider to be overkill.

KevinPawsey

Re: New run of Mayan EDMS Professional Edition licenses

Post by KevinPawsey » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:08 am

kaktux wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 am
is there an rss feed to stay on track with general news about mayan so you don't miss important announcements?
There is an RSS feed on the forum, it is on by default with phpBB...
app.php/feed
... to be honest, I didn't think about doing this... lol... thanks for that :D

You could always subscribe to a forum... go to the section that you are after, look at the bottom, and then there is a "subscribe forum" button. You can then go to your subscription settings and make sure that you have email notifications switched on for your subscriptions. You can also do the same for a particular topic/thread.

Hope that these help...

Kevin