Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:41 am
- Use the issue tracker for bugs and problems. Use the forum for questions, discussions, guides, and feature requests.
- If you are experiencing an issue, recreate it using the reference operating systems (Ubuntu/Debian), Python version, Python library versions, and binary dependencies. If the issue continues then it is a bug with the code and you can file a ticket in the issue tracker. If the problem goes away, then it is an issue with the method of installation/usage and not with Mayan, file a ticket with the corresponding project/product you are using.
- Before posting, do a search to see if your issue/topic already exist. If it does, join that ticket/discussion instead.
- Do not spam the forum or the issue tracker by posting the same or variations of the same question as multiple topics.
- Do not contact members of the team directly via email, social media or any other method. Direct contact to members is reserved for support subscribers.
- If you are using or plan to use Mayan EDMS in a commercial setting (as a product or service to resell, or as a user), or you need a fast response from an official member of the team, subscribe to the respective support plan here: https://www.mayan-edms.com/support/
- If you post a question/ticket and later find the answer yourself, share the answer/solution.
- Failure to follow these guidelines may result in post deletion and or account ban on several sites at the discretion of the site administrators, moderators, or core team members.
- Do not review, compare, criticize, post, etc, about competing projects or products.
- The official community forum is a place for the community members to ask questions but also to help each other out. Participate by requesting help but also by helping others too.
- If you are banned, you may use the contact link of the forum to contact the forum administrators. Reversal of the ban is not guaranteed.
- Mayan EDMS it a free open source software released under the Apache 2.0 library. Abide by the terms of the license when creating derivative works.
- Mayan EDMS is copyrighted and trademarked work registered in the United States of America and internationally with all of the 178 members with reciprocity that follow the Berne Convention. Abide by the terms of the copyright and trademark laws when creating derivative works.
Published: April 8, 2020