- Documentation reorganization - The documentation has been reorganized into smaller chapters and these chapters grouped into topics. A “getting started” chapter was also added. Several pages from the Wiki have been transferred to the documentation ( scaling up, workflows, password_reset, and others). The documentation markup has also been improved to comply with Sphinx’s best practices.
- New command to troubleshoot settings - A new management command named showsettings has been added. This command will display all the setting options and their current value.
- Workflow previews The workflow previews default render resolution has been increases and they now show centered in the page. This increases the details in large or complex workflows with many states.
- Re-indexing improvements - Previously it was possible to index a document by its base properties (label, description, checksum, UUID, etc). Support has been added to trigger a re-indexing of the document if any of these properties is updated.
- Fix sending documents to multiple emails - The introduction of HTML5 form widgets broke multiple address emailing since their default validation allows only one email per field. The field in question has been changed to a normal text field and a custom validation code has been added to allow multiple emails. Each email can be separated by a comma or a semmicolon. Each email enterred will be validated individually.
- Change the project/installation URL - A new setting option has been added to allow changing the default URL used as the homepage and the password reset URL. This options is named COMMON_PROJECT_URL and can be changed from the user interface or with environment variable MAYAN_COMMON_PROJECT_URL.
- Add data migrations to the sources app migration 0019 to ensure all labels are unique before performing the schema migations.
- Add improvements to the metadata URL encoding and decoding to support ampersand characters as part of the metadata value. GitLab issue #529. Thanks to Mark Maglana @relaxdiego for the report.
- Move the noop OCR backend to the right place.
- Default the YAML flow format to False which never uses inline.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This is a bugfix version and users are encouraged to upgrade.