This is a bugfix version and users are encouraged to upgrade.
- An issue when mounting indexes as filesystem with documents containing unicode characters has been fixed.
- Another issue where invalid documents would still be visible on mounted indexes was fixed.
- This version is the first one to pass all tests when using Python 3. Users are encourage to start trying out Mayan EDMS using Python 3 on isolated test environments aside from their normal production installations using Python 2.7.x.
Other issues solved.
- Remove duplicate YAML loading of environment variables.
- Don’t load development apps if they are already loaded.
- Fix for the Docker image INSTALL_FLAG path. Thanks to Mark Maglana @relaxdiego for the report and to Hamish Farroq @farroq_HAM for the patch. GitLab issue #525.
- Fix the typo in the Docker variable for worker concurrency. Thanks to Mark Maglana @relaxdiego for the report and to Hamish Farroq @farroq_HAM for the patch. GitLab issue #527.
- Add a noop OCR backend that disables OCR and the check for the Tesseract OCR binaries. Set the OCR_BACKEND setting or MAYAN_OCR_BACKEND environment variable to ocr.backends.pyocr.PyOCR to use this.