Versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 pm
These releases fixed a few issues and close three possible security issues. Users are encouraged to upgrade.
Docker install script
Docker install script
- Default to verbose.
- Increase startup timer from 5 to 10 seconds to give more time to users to examine the settings of the installation to be performed.
- Add support for configuring the PostgreSQL port. Useful when there are existing PostgreSQL installations.
- Docker install script: Detect if Docker installed and provide help text if not.
- Add deployment step that configures Redis to discard unused task data when it runs out of memory. Redis is only used for volatile data therefore configuring it to discard data doesn’t affect functionality but increases response time and reduced memory consumption.
- The default timeout for gunicorn has been increased from from 30 to 120 seconds.
- The code statistics and pending work chapters have been removed from the documentation. The pending work list has been divided into a pending and a planned feature list and moved to the new Wiki at wiki.mayan-edms.com
- Index app: Add natural key support to the Index model.
- Mailer app: Add natural key support to the mailer app.
- Cabinets: Redirect to the cabinet list view after creating a new cabinet.
- Converter app: Fix crop transformation argument parsing.
- Converter app: Add error checking to the crop transformation arguments. Thanks to Jordan Wages (@wagesj45) for the report and investigation on the issue. Closes GitLab issue #490
- Common app: Fix post login redirection to honor the ?next= URL query string argument. Thanks go to K.C. Wong (@dvusboy1). Closes GitLab issue #489.
- Sources app: Update dropzone.js’ timeout from 30 seconds to 120 to allow upload of large files on slow connections.
- Documents app: Display error when attempting to recalculate the page count of an empty document (document stub that has no document version).
- Appearance app: Include querystring when force reload of a bare template view.
- Documents app: Fix trashed document count and document page count swapped dashboard icons.
- Documents app: Rename the multi document download link from “Download” to “Advanced download” for consistency.
- Appearance app: Add support for hiding a links icon. Hide all object menu links’ icons.
- Documents app: Hide the title link of documents in the trash.
- Workflow app: Define a redirection after workflow actions are edited.
- Appearance app: avoid setting window.location directly to avoid exploit of cross site scripting. Thanks to Lokesh (@lokesh1095) for the report and solution. Closes GitLab issue #494.
- Cabinets app: Escape cabinet labels to avoid possible exploit of cross site scripting. Thanks to Lokesh (@lokesh1095) for the report and proposed solutions. Closes GitLab issue #495.