Problem making docker-build

Hello there!

I am having trouble building MayanEDMS on my Machine. I want to use the docker-compose Installation for MayanEDMS but when executing “sudo make docker-build” I am getting the following error.

I am not sure what is causing this? Since the Dockerfile is created with the build command I do not know if this is something I can fix.

Do you have any ideas regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Looks like a network issue, it build correctly in the CD/CI at GitLab and locally:

libtiff-dev and libtiffxx5 and found correctly. Check that you are not using a proxy, ad blocker, or caching server.

Also if you just want to use the Docker Compose installation, there is no need to build the container image, it is downloaded automatically.

Hello and thank you for your answer. I am not using any of those. I have to make the build, so the few changes I made actually happen.

Sadly the problem still persists. When I click and open the address it also shows not found.

Do you have any idea what I can do about this?

For anyone having the same issue, I have solved this problem by adding the following part to my Makefile (Makefile in the docker-folder):

Sadly, I do not have the knowledge to explain, why this is fixing it, but for me its working and I hope it does for anyone having this issue aswell.